History & Leadership
The Connecticut Lodging Association has been supporting Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, and Tourism Related Businesses since 1904. This trade association aims to promote the lodging industry in Connecticut by representing its members in government and association partnerships. Apart from hotels, motels, resorts, inns, and bed and breakfasts, we also have an allied member program that includes tourism attractions and a range of vendor services.
- To promote the social and business welfare of its members and to do any and all acts necessary and incidental thereto pertaining.
- To establish and maintain a system of reports which may be used by its members for their guidance and protection.
- To take such steps as may be necessary and proper for the arrest and prosecution of such employees and dishonest persons who may defraud or cheat any of its members.
- To assist its members in procuring honest and competent employees.
- To protect the hotel interests in this State from unjust, unnecessary and discriminating legislative action.
- To do any and all other acts and things necessary and proper to carrying out the purposes and ends above set forth.
Our purpose has remained consistent since our founding in 1904, even after 118 years of association and industry history.
Board of Directors
Duane Schroder - President, Waterford Hotel Group
Meri Wick - Vice President, Westbrook Inn, Westbrook
Lynn Dell - Secretary, Doubletree Bristol
Jon Norton - Treasurer, Omar Coffee Company
Steve Matiatos - Immediate Past President, Courtyard by Marriott New Haven at Yale
Victor Antico Jr. - Past President, Holiday Inn Express, Vernon
Michael Trosin - Past President, Marriott Hartford/Windsor, Windsor
Term Ending 2023
Mike Ferguson, New Haven Hotel, New Haven
Term Ending 2024
Term Ending 2025
Amy Wagner, The Whaler’s Inn, Mystic
Lindsey Struck, Hampton Inn & Suites, Manchester
Anna Leonard, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Windsor Locks
Alan Miller, Sheraton Bradley, Windsor Locks
Jasmine Lewis, Henrietta House Bed & Breakfast, Ashford
David Heckman, Hilton Hartford, Hartford
Chris Bird, Saybrook Point Resort & Marina, Old Saybrook
Scott Dolch, Connecticut Restaurant Association
Bob Forcier - Education Representative, Mitchell College
Robert Murdock - CVB Representative, Connecticut Convention & Sports Bureau
Atty. Ryan O'Donnell - Allied Representative, FordHarrison
Win Smith III – Marketing Representative, Hospitality and Luxury Brand Consultant
Ginny Kozlowski, Executive Director -
Armando P. Paolino III, Paolino Public Affairs Consulting, Inc. -
Avneet Benipal -
You can reach us via email at